Sunday, September 11, 2011

Where was God on 9/11....10 years later...

A day in history that we will never forget....

Our FAITH was more than tested....

Where was God when all of this was going on??


We all remember that life changing day that was September 11, 2001. We all remember where we were when we saw the twin towers fall to the ground. I was a Sophomore at DeSoto High School, I was in English class, when the classroom phone started to ring. My teacher rushed to the TV, turns to channel 5 news...just after the second plane flew into the second world tower...chills ran through my body, in shock and confusion. Truly a day I will never I will never forget. Sure, all of our lives changed forever. But, after 10 years, how far have we really come? How much have we really changed as a country? Many have asked where was God when everything was going on. Sure, He is the creator and finisher of all things. But many people wonder why He would let something such as 9/11 take place.

One can only wonder why, but at the same time, one can ask, how much of this did we bring on ourselves? I'm I happy about what happened, of course not, it's the worst thing possible. This is more of a lesson learned. This shows that God is not to be played or tampered with. Sure, some of you might not agree or even like this blog, but it's just the way that I feel. When we start putting more FAITH in man instead of Him, that's a problem. It shouldn't take a tragic event such as this to bring our country together. Yes, we won't get along with everybody that we meet while we are here on Earth. As I'm sure, most of you can remember when America was considered the most powerful country in the world...but where are we now?

This blog is not to down my country, cause at the end of the day, I love my country...home of the brave! There are COUNTLESS heroes that died and others that survived. The beautiful thing is that God has given us a brighter day, something better to look forward to. In a land of selfishness, greed, hate, and misunderstanding...there is no better time for us to stand up together as ONE people and ONE unit, cause afterall, we are Americans, right? We must not only support our President, but our troops, and most importantly each other....try lending your your fellow man helping hand. As the bible says, How can you love God, but you don't show your brother any love? That's something to think about.

As I close, God bless the people that were in the towers, planes, and on the ground, God bless the people at the Pentagon, and of course our troops, our government, as well as any threat against the US of A...God is GREATER than any weapon formed against us! Remember that!

God Bless,

Kidney Kronicles

3 comments: