Sunday, June 19, 2011

The Book.....I can't say Thank You enough...

Since starting this book and kidney foundation journey, I have gained a VERY strong support system. When I first thought of writing the book, I had no idea what it was that I had in my hands. The only thing that I wanted to do is get my story out there...to show others that there is light at the end of the tunnel for whatever your dealing with. Although this book is a long way from being completed, I figured I'd give you all a brief update on the progress.

For the record...this book isn't about money, any money thats made will be through the hands and eyes of God. But this book is being done to change lives not only across the nation, but across the world as well. There are so many medical issues out there today, for me it just happened to be regarding my kidneys. For others it can be cancer, AIDS, MS, or even something as simple as a broken arm. The one thing to remember is that God has the finally say so...not the doctors.

Up to this point, the book is coming along well, I'm jumping around from different stages of my life...but nevertheless, the book will be done. Theres nothing like putting your thoughts and feelings on paper...over time, it shows a person's progress in route to the completed project. Besides the book, as you all know...I have the twitter account up and running @kidneykronicles and also the fan page on facebook at Jonathan C. Johnson...check it out, support it, and watch it grow....In the near future, my team and I will start the video blogs, so look for us on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube as we work to bring attention to need for kidney care....

Special thank yous 2.....

LaSonya Nelson, Rachel Smith, Chelsea Diamond, Stephanie Thompson, Author Shakara, Celeste Zachry, my parents Henry and Velma Johnson-Wyatt, and of course you, the people that have taken the time out to follow and support this movement

I love you all

1 comment:

  1. Jonathan, I know I have said this so many times, but what you're doing is beautiful. You will open up so many hearts and minds of people because of your story and what you stand for. No thanks is needed here, I just want you to achieve your mission in touching lives of people who think that all hope is gone.

    ~Sonya~

    ReplyDelete